Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day: Reprise

Way to go guys! You did well sharing your thoughts about your wives for Mothers Day. If you weren't able to catch your comments on the screens the other night here they are again. By the way, thanks to Rich, John, Damon and Dave for helping out with our kids ministry.

"Our children are blessed to have you as their mother and I am blessed to have you as my wife."

"I appreciate you for many things, some of which I don't even realize yet. One of the things that truly blesses me is your efforts to grow in your walk with Jesus and how that positively affects you in your roles of wife and mother. I'm excited for you as you discover untapped gifts that God intends for you to use for His Kingdom. I love you."

"To my Wife and my children’s Mother: Your give self-less devotion to my most precious possessions-all 6 of them! You still have time to still make me feel like I am her most precious possession."

"When I look at my life, there has never been a more obvious example of God's blessings on me, than the fact that He has allowed me to be married to you. You are a wonderful mother and wife. I can not imagine life without you. You will always be my Angel."

"Your strength of character has long been an inspiration to me. You are beautiful and strong."

"My beloved wife - A gift from God to me and our children,My best friend and our children’s best friend,A woman whose love knows no bounds!"

"She is as beautiful in spirit as she is in looks.  She knows me better than any and takes care of me...and our home.  Seeing her with my child is more than I can ask out of life.  She has the patience of God.  She looks great in a clown suit."

"My wife is a bit like Martha Stewart. My wife is crafty, creative and a great cook. But my wife is so much more than that! She is genuinely nice, cares for others and is a wonderful wife and mother. It seems like everything she does, she does well - except for the "meatloaf experiment"." 

"Life without her would be like a gorgeous sunset hidden by clouds, a piano very out of tune, or a check book not balanced for a very long time....in other words - just not right.   My life has been painted with a beautiful palette; soothed with a relaxing melody; and joined in a perfect balance all by a God that chose to bless our home with the person that is my wife."   

"My wife makes others around her better, including myself. Why God chose me to bless her with is a mystery, I'm just glad he did."

"You are my slowly, slowly."

"When my kids are grown they will think of my wife's tireless commitment and selfless service....they will follow her example proudly...they will be comforted by her unconditional love.  With her own two hands she has sewn up for them a legacy they call their "mom."   They love her now, then they will understand the depth of that love.  They will thank God for her and pass on that legacy for generations to come." 

"You’re the best “freedom gal” and a wonderful mom."

"My wife is an awesome mother because she doesn't care how much mess the kids' fun will make. The most important thing is that they are having fun. Fun is meant to be messy and messes can be cleaned up later."

"I know there were times when you wondered how you would feel on this day. Would you celebrate or would you mourn inside while congratulating others? Your faith has been tested and God has given you His blessing in His perfect time. Happy Mother’s Day!"

"My wife’s unconditional love for our children shines bright each and every day.  She will happily make any sacrifice for them, yet never loses her own identity.  She is a role model, teacher, great listener, inspirational, kind, loving, honest, compassionate, and is always their biggest fan." 

"I was blessed to have married the only girl I dated that didn't call me weird.  That is important in a relationship, not to be considered weird.  I think that you should feel complete security and safety with your mate, as I do.  She is the strongest example of acceptance, encouragement, and honesty that I have seen.  Everyone should be so lucky... but I'm not willing to share!" 

"You are the sunshine of my life."

"Abraham Lincoln once said, "No man is poor who has had a godly mother." Because of my godly wife, my children are truly rich and will understand God's love and mercy. I could have never have found such a wonderful mother for my children on my own; it could only have been the Lord and His perfect wisdom and grace."

"Sweetheart, I am overwhelmed every day by the way you empty yourself into these little lives. You're a beautiful woman and an amazing mom. God bless you. I love you."

"Hers is a peaceful, patient, and forgiving love that she unselfishly gives fully and graciously to myself and our children. I thank God for her always!"

"A better wife and mother I could never find, thank you God for choosing us, one for the other."

"Thank you for being the mother of my children."

"Children who follow God, excel in school, love people, persevere in work and enjoy life – the results of a prayerful, enthusiastic Mother.  Thanks for prayerfully and enthusiastically pouring your life and love into our children.  Your time spent wiping noses, cheering at games, teaching, talking late into the night, comforting, cooking and cleaning will bless generations."

"She gives generously without thought for herself. She really holds our family together through constant attention to our needs. Our hearts are warmed by her laughter and her acts of kindness. We can always depend on her."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home