Saturday, April 08, 2006

holyweek...

Here is the link for our Holy Week blog. This blog is designed to help guide your thoughts and prayers during the week leading up to Easter. Just click below:


  • holyweek
  • 1 Comments:

    At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I always thought of the resurrection as the symbol of God's power but as I think about what you've said, I think I agree. The cross displaying the futility of our own thinking, of our own solutions to life's issues does make me contemplate the cross in a very different way. We sometimes seem to make God an instrument of our salvation by implying that the cross was simply a tool to save us. We do this by the way we talk, the way we explain who Jesus is, and the way we treat God. We want to solve the problem rather than experiencing a very different life that happens every day.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home