Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Eeechkk!!!...I need your help

Many of you know that I am an avid Mac user. This is not because I understand how computers work and have a means of judging the difference between PC and Mac. The bottom line is that I just think Mac's are cool. (cooler?)

Anyway, while adding new e-mail addresses to my address book something happened. The swirling rainbow wheel popped up (For those of you who use Mac's you know what I am talking about. For PC users, this is the closest thing to the PC "blue screen of death". It means that the program is not responding.) I did a force quit and re-started the program. It came back on with only one address in it, mine. I already know my address!!!

So, you see where this is going? If you read this would you please send me your e-mail address so I can replace it in our e-mail list. Fortunately, I do have a hard copy of most of our addresses. But, if you have only recently given us your address or, if your address has changed or you want to add a new one, please send it my way.

As always, my address is: paul@wheatlandmission.com

Thanks for indulging me in my MacRant.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think Matt calls that the swirling beach ball of death...or something like that....
michele_tsen@cox.net
matt.thiessen@cox.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home