Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Eve Candle Houses

One of the main sins for those of us who blog is: infrequent posting. Due to travelling last week and feeling a bit under the weather I have been off my game. However, I hope to be back on track soon. In fact, I am actually constructing a new personal blog in a secret location that I will link up to our church's blog. Hopefully I will unveil it before the new year.

Christmas Eve Candle Houses
This Christmas Eve Night there will be two very special candle light services. One will be at 6:00 PM and the other at 8:00 PM. Christmas Eve is the night that we will be lighting the Christ Candle and we will do so at each of our Christmas Eve gatherings.

6:00 Candle House at the Reich's

8:00 Candle House at the Brown's

Check your e-mail or call for directions.


Special Video of our Children's Service
Thanks Heath for putting this together! We understand if your boys are center stage!

http//:nattyman.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home